- Find the time point stop (at the top of the schedule table) that is closest to the where you will get on the bus.
- Select the schedule (Monday-Friday, Saturday & Holiday, Sunday) for when you will travel. Follow that column down to the time you want to leave.
- Use the same method to find the times the bus is scheduled to arrive at the stop where you will get off the bus.
- If the bus stop is not listed in the schedule table, use the time shown for the bus stop before it as the time to wait at the stop.
- The row directly above the time point stop labels show where the routes switch from inbound to outbound.